Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Quest for the Dress - Part III: Ta Da!

Here it is, dear readers!  My white wedding dress!!  It does look a little plain, but I think fits me really well and I plan to amp it up with accessories and my veil.  Take a look after the jump!




{Personal Picture; August 2012}

My dad had to go to HK for business so he managed to pick them up to bring home.  I don't know if it's clear from the picture, but it's a ivory shade and really flowy, exactly what I wanted!  The only problem is that it's too long, so we may have to hem up the front a bit just so I can work.

{Personal Picture; August 2012}

I love how the seamstress added that row of sparkles even though I told her I didn't want anything on the dress haha she just couldn't help herself!  I'm not even mad, just amazed!

All in all, combined with a custom-made veil, it cost just a little over $300.  Not bad, right?

What do you think, too plain?  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment