Thursday, October 18, 2012

Shut Up and Take My Money! Un Jour De Moins Headpiece

Welcome to another installment of Shut Up and Take My Money!  Be sure to catch up and read the very first post.  Ready to take a look at this beaut?  I guarantee it's a breath-taker.  Take a look after the jump!




{Source: HardtoFind || Un Jour De Moins Jeweled 20's Style Headpiece} 

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??  If I had to plan from scratch all over again, I'd definitely go for a 20's, Great Gatsby meets Bohemian Dream theme.  I think I love the dangling crystals the most.

According to Hardtofind
"Robyn Bond is the Melbourne artist behind Un jour de moins. She creates one of a kind, collectible pieces of jewellery, millinery and art. The Un jour de moins philosophy is a focus on fewer, beautiful quality pieces, made using a considered, sustainable and ethical production process. Robyn hand makes every piece in her Melbourne studio, using many vintage, antique and recycled components."

It'll set you back $420, though.  But still...




Any hair accessory out there you'd throw piles of money at just to own??

No comments:

Post a Comment